Friday 23 January 2009


A New Blog for 2009

Don’t hold your breath but this year it has actually happened…I have started to blog !
Last year was a really busy one for me on the Painting Holiday scene and I got to visit some colourful and exotic places, and paint them. As with all my Holidays I take my trusty Sketchbook with me wherever I go and have filled quite a few to date.
I started off the year with a Cruise up the Nile and an exciting trip to Montenegro.

My Andalucia trips saw me back at the Finca both in the Spring and late Summer where we arranged some new trips up into the Mountains and also down on the Coast.
Returning to the Wild Antrim Coast in Northern Ireland was also a treat and we managed to get a lot of painting done between the bouts of ‘soft’ Irish weather. The Grand Tetons was a special trip this year and we weren’t disappointed! We had everything from hot ,sunny weather to a snowfall on our last days. So painting subjects were abundant.
In the course of the next few weeks I will share some of my Painting experiences with you plus some of my recent paintings and sketchbook images

No comments:

Post a Comment